magnify
Home Topic No Attachments for Component Charts

No Attachments for Component Charts

Home Forums Financials Issues (Bugs) No Attachments for Component Charts

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manny 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jamie Scott
    Keymaster

11.09.04.009 After converting to Component Charts we’re no longer able to save Attachments. You cannot save them against Component Charts, nor can you save them aginst the General Ledger chart (Chart Type General) that uses the Component Charts.

AR 268537 has been logged and classified as an Enhancement however I see it as a bug, since employing enhanced functionality (ie Component Charts) should not deprive you of basic functionality

Manny
    Participant

Hi Jamie,

I put this question out there too and there is a resolution now. For people on the consolidation release 11.09.04.011 there is a ciPackage that allows the import of attachments and also the ability to put attachments on general charts when a component chart is being used (plus some other fixes).

The package is the November 2013.1 GD Financial Charts package.

I have not yet had this installed in our Test environment so I can’t guarantee it has been fixed but I hope to do it next month as I want to convert one of our components to a component chart but there are existing attachments on the GL chart for that component.

Will let you know how it goes.

Cheers,

Manny

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.