magnify
Home Topic Fran Miller – Contracts – City of Casey

Fran Miller – Contracts – City of Casey

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Fran Miller – Contracts – City of Casey

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  loongk 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Fran

I am the Team Leader of Contracts at Casey.

It was a pleasure to present the new TechOne Contracts Module to the User Group back in March. Since then I have had many enquiries from different LG’s with visits from five Councils.

If you have been considering this module, and make a decision either way, I would love to hear your thoughts.

I do have a few AR’s with TechOne at the moment, and if they persist I will post them here.

loongk

We will be going live with T1 Contract Module on June 20. We took the T1 Contract Module pre-packaged solution and customised it to suit our requirements. Customisation mainly focuses streamlining the module to fit them to eTenderBox and MVCC contract requirements. Happy to discuss more.

loongk

Think the T1 contract module works better and well if the contract and procurement team has a full time contract admin to look after the contracts. Please find some challenges we have and would appreciate any feedback and work around.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.