The next Technology One Melbourne User Group Meeting will be held on Thursday June 15th at:
Council of Adult Education (CAE)
Level 4, 253 Flinders Lane
Arrive at 9:30am for a 10:00am start; the meeting is scheduled to conclude at 1:00pm.
AGENDA and RSVP
This meeting will include a presentation on user experiences and lesson learned during migration to the TechnologyOne SaaS / Cloud. There will be some good Year End Processes and Planning content and discussion and we’re looking for suggestions and contributions from you. We’re keen to get real world feedback on people’s experiences regarding the implementation of Ci Anywhere functionality. There will also be some content from other companies working in the Techone consulting space.
• You’re invited to submit items for the Agenda, pose questions for the meeting and to register your intention to attend using one of the following options:
• Add your agenda suggestions and/or comment your name, organization and number of people attending using one of the following options
• T1Financials Facebook post related to this meeting
• LinkedIn Technology One Software Users Group post related to this meeting
• T1Financials.com.au website post related to this meeting
or email me at Jamie.Scott@aus.salvationarmy.org