T1Financials.com.au provides a place for users of Technology One software to share ideas and information, ask questions and supply answers. The main objective is to provide an interactive forum for community discussion, but we’ll also be publishing articles of interest to users of TechnologyOne software (not just financials). We’ve started the ball rolling with an article on Evolve 2012 held earlier this year on the Gold Coast, and plan to publish articles on a range of topics including End of Year planning and processing, Case studies of new module implementations including CPM (Corporate Performance Management) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Contracts Management and others.
To make the most of this site it’s important to participate; register as a user, report bugs, comment on posts, ask questions, answer questions, make suggestions and give feedback. The more you give the more you’ll get. There are detailed instruction in the ‘How To Use this Site’ section in the menu bar up top, but here’s the short version:
- Register as a user (Bottom right section of sidebar on this page)
- Report a bug (Check your existing AR’s)
- Browse/comment on forums and posts, create a topic if you have a question or discussion point
- Follow T1Financials on Twitter
- Subscribe to the Newsletter
- Introduce Yourself (Add a topic with the title being your name and organisation, and or LinkIn update
Please note the first time you make a comment your contribution will need to be approved before it appears, however following that your contributions will immediately appear.